Included in WRTH are the communities of Nice, Upper Lake, Blue Lakes and Lake Pillsbury. The role of the Council is to bring forward issues, problems and solutions from their respective communities. The agenda includes:
- The purpose of town hall councils.
- Status of the East and Middle Region Town Hall councils.
- The number of members for the WRTH Council.
- The application process.
- The timeline for creating the council.
- Other North Shore issues.
For more information regarding process and role of the Town Hall Councils, please contact Supervisor Jim Steele at 707-295-6198 or by email, Jim.Steele@lakecountyca.gov.